If you are interested in becoming an SPTC partner, we'd love to from you. Email us for information.

Unfortunately we are not able to offer parking at St Jude’s Church. We advise using public transport. Gloucester Road and Earl’s Court Underground stations are both a five minute walk away.

Visit School of Theology for all the details about the course including how to register, for further FAQs about school of theology, click here.